This color combination is classic, sophisticated, and always stylish.
One of the things I love about being a designer is the opportunity to find inspiration anywhere. The other day, I was dressed in navy, vermillion, and turquoise and was struck by how great those colors look together. This color combination is classic, sophisticated, and always stylish. In design, these three colors together look bold, confident, and eclectic.
1. Ocean from Lulu DK
2. Colorful chic! Image via Breakfast at Yurman’s
3. Devon Leigh Turquoise Beaded Necklace
4. She’s Pampered from Essie: My go-to summer nail color!
5. Turkish Tulip. Image via Susan Fredman
6. Blue room design by Miles Redd via Elle Decor
7. Deep Royal from Benjamin Moore
8. Ohm Mirror by Bunny Williams
Cover image features, from left to right, Salutation III by Eric Zinner, Giorgio Armani for Elle Decor, and Abstract 116 by Kris Carlson.
Turquoise is a summery hue that really resonates with me.
Turquoise is a summery hue that really resonates with me. It’s clean, fresh, and works great as a little accent or a bigger splash of color!
1. Gracie Studio hand painted wallpaper
2. Rhys Chair from Anthropologie
3. Turquoise necklace by Alexis Bittar
4. Alexander McQueen
5. Quadrille Fabric
6. Turquoise seas in Tekek, Malaysia. photo credit
7. 10th Street Tufted Sofa
8. Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Unzip 100 Suede Sandal
9. Ceramic Vase lamp from Vaughan