Everyone needs lamps! The placement of your table lamps should always be strategic, leaving no dark spots while creating the ideal ambiance. Table lamps not only make a statement, but can change the whole feeling of a space. With so many different shapes, materials, colors, and finishes, you have endless options with table lamps! It’s important for a table lamp to have the right scale and shape for the space, so here are some of my favorite lamps to inspire you!
1. Brush Stroke Lamp from Bunny Williams
2. Sophie Lamps from Christopher Spitzmiller, Inc.
3. Trentham Vase Lamp from Vaughan Designs
4. Hudson Table Lamp by Dragonette Ltd.
6. Clayton Home Concrete and Brass Table Lamp
7. Tessaras Table Lamp by Pamela Sunday for Studio Van Den Akker
8. David Iatesta Nantucket Lamp
9. Diego Table Lamp by Dragonette Ltd
10. Drum Lamp from Uhuru
11. Julian Chichester Capri Table Lamp
12. Stiffel Ceramic and Brass Glazed Lamps