Maybe it’s because I was born in summer , but this my favorite time of year. I find myself craving color right now, drawn to everything bright, sunny, and cheerful. This is the season when I search for bold hues that make a big impact. Lemon, lime, and other citrusy colors remind me of the warmth of the sun and are perfect for this season. You see these colors in a lot of vintage fashion from the 1940s and 1950s, a time when people were adventurous in how they dressed. You can definitely make a summer splash with Citrus and Lime!
- Living room by Jeff Andrews Design.
- Imperial Gates – Green and Key Lime on Ivory Manila Hemp from Phillip Jeffries.
- Malibu Wrapped Coffee Table from Oomph.
- Cosy Light Fixture from Urban Electric.
- Overdyed Vintage Rug from Sacco Carpet.
- Pulling Down on Yellow, 2013. Gloss paint on aluminum. 49 x 49. By Natasha Law.
- Lime Alpaca from Sandra Jordan.
- Christian Louboutin Cap Toe Lucite Heels
- Swimsuit by Eres Paris.
- Bubbles and Lime Slices