A naturally reflective and bright color, white accommodates a range of accent hues and pairs so well with natural tones.
White is a great color in both design and fashion. It is so clean, crisp, and refreshing. A naturally reflective and bright color, white accommodates a range of accent hues and pairs so well with natural tones. During the warm summer months, white looks cool against sun-kissed skin whether worn all over or just with accessories. How do you like to use white?
1. Modern barn design in white by Robert Young Architects.
2. Kimberly McDonald Geode and Diamond Earrings
3. Eames Molded Plastic Dowel-Leg Side Chair from Design Within Reach
5. Vanderhurd Cushion
6. Cavetto Wallcovering from Weitzner Limited
7. Beautiful white living room. Image via Safavieh
8. Christian Louboutin Very Prive
9. White dress by Alexander McQueen
Lately I have been obsessed with the way these three colors look together: tangerine, white, and chocolate.
Lately I have been obsessed with the way these three colors look together: tangerine, white, and chocolate. This combination is very strong and can be so graphic. You have to be confident when using a color like tangerine; whether it’s an accent or covers the entire ceiling, you’ve got to be comfortable with it. When combining two dominant colors like tangerine and chocolate, you need to think about how to tie them together. White accomplishes this nicely. People tend to associate these dark colors with fall, but combined in this way, they can be used all year.
1. Love the color combination and use of barn doors. Via House Beautiful.
2. Parquet Smoke White Rug by Elte
3. Estate Betteridge Collection Carved Black Onyx and Coral Cuff Bracelet
4. Hand-painted wallpaper from Gracie
5. Knighton Lantern by Jayson Home
6. Ceramic Lamps from Christopher Spitzmiller, Inc.
7. White Lacquered Strie Wallcovering from Phillip Jeffries
8. Gorgeous carved door from Marrakech (source)
9. Miss Benin by Christian Louboutine
10. 2013 Spring Fashion by Issa