I think we got the same memo – sensational gray.
With Rosemary Hallgarten.
Navy and gray make a great combination and are so satisfying during short, chilly days!
This time of year, with cold weather setting in, I begin to gravitate toward heavier, textural fabrics and colors. I think of handsome, masculine hues and the pleasure of wrapping yourself in cashmere and wool. Two colors that I associate with this season are navy and gray. They make a great combination and are so satisfying during short, chilly days!
1. Arrangements in Gray and White by New England Home Magazine
2. H Cocktail Table by Holly Hunt
3. Winter Solstice No 2 by Laura J. Wellner
4. Laurel Convex Mirror from Downtown
5. Walker Pinstripe in Navy from Ralph Lauren Home
6. Benjamin Moore Silver Dollar
7. See by Chloe Fold-Over Suede Mid-Calf Boot
8. Bathroom by Daun Curry
9. Rag & Bone Jacket, Tank, and Shorts