Lately I have been obsessed with the way these three colors look together: tangerine, white, and chocolate. This combination is very strong and can be so graphic. You have to be confident when using a color like tangerine; whether it’s an accent or covers the entire ceiling, you’ve got to be comfortable with it. When combining two dominant colors like tangerine and chocolate, you need to think about how to tie them together. White accomplishes this nicely. People tend to associate these dark colors with fall, but combined in this way, they can be used all year.
1. Love the color combination and use of barn doors. Via House Beautiful.
2. Parquet Smoke White Rug by Elte
3. Estate Betteridge Collection Carved Black Onyx and Coral Cuff Bracelet
4. Hand-painted wallpaper from Gracie
5. Knighton Lantern by Jayson Home
6. Ceramic Lamps from Christopher Spitzmiller, Inc.
7. White Lacquered Strie Wallcovering from Phillip Jeffries
8. Gorgeous carved door from Marrakech (source)
9. Miss Benin by Christian Louboutine
10. 2013 Spring Fashion by Issa