A night table is a piece of furniture whose use and appearance depends on your habits. For example, my own night table has so much stuff on it! It’s usually covered with magazines that I never quite seem to finish reading. For you, the night table might be a place to store things, display things, or simply keep certain items within easy reach. The style of your night table can also be a reflection of the rest of the bedroom, using different materials to create an overall mood. The night table can be sexy with a glossy coat of lacquer or serene when layered with an ottoman. Or, it can be a simple, understated table! Here are some examples of great night tables in a variety of styles.
1. Astro Bedside Table by Oly. This table presents a lighter feeling when storage isn’t required.
2. Custom St. Tropez Nightstand with marble top.
3. Julien Chichester night table I installed in a client’s bedroom.
4. Jet Setter side tables by Room Service
5. Weems Table by David Iatesta
6. A custom night table for a client.
7. Eve Table from Dering Hall: I love the combination of nail heads, wood, and fabric.
8. Frances 2-Drawer Side Table from Bungalow 5
9. DL Marie Side Table from Profiles: Old world glam inspired.
10. Another custom night table for one of my clients.
11. VH Jeffrey Side Table from Profiles
12. Olin table from Dering Hall