Upholstered chairs are a great way to bring a fun, personalized aspect to any room. By creating your own custom chair, you let the piece take on its own personality. With a wide variety of sizes, styles, and fabrics, you can make the chair your own. Combining fabrics and materials and adding details changes the pitch of the furniture. A traditional wing chair with some modern elements can completely change the mood of the room. Chairs don’t have to exactly match; there’s a lot of room to play. I love designing chairs for my clients and seeing the way they really complete the final project! Here are some examples of upholstered chairs I really like.
2. Wynn Chair
3. Rapunzel Collection by Kenneth Cobonpue
5. Hopkin Chair from Cisco Brothers
6. A chair I designed for a client — one of my favorites!
8. Great desk chair — I love the arm detail. By Coddington Design.
9. This patterned club chair is a great piece in a client’s living room.
10. Emma Wing Chair
12. Modern Wing Chair with Chippendale Base from Dennis & Leen