One of my favorite go-to designs, chevron’s classic herringbone pattern never goes out of style. It’s a great graphic whether you go with a large, medium, or small style. A chevron pattern has a subtle or bold impact depending on the color or scale. I love this pattern on an entryway’s wood floor, but you can implement a chevron design in many other ways. Here are some chevron examples I love!
1. Antique French oak floor in a chevron pattern, from Exquisite Surfaces:
2. Photography by Pattie Boyd:3. ZigZag Ginger Jar by Emilia Ceramics:
4. David Hicks Chevron Rug from One Kings Lane
5. Judith Leiber Chevron Swarovski Clutch
7. Zig Zag Chair from Urban Outfitters
8. Herringbone Cool by Arjumand
9. Even in a shoe! By Fendi
10. Chevron Floor, design by Merrilee McGehee
11. Missoni Jarris Fabric from Safari Living
12. Great painted floor with two tones and alternating size. Design by Mary McDonald.