I have been so obsessed with the color salmon lately. This color has feminine appeal and,when paired with a deep, rich, sultry color as plum or rum raisin, it pops with energy. The beauty of salmon is that it can swing towards a pinkish tone picking up on rose gold, which you can introduce as hardware or a lush orange palette. When paired with rum raisin, there is a yin and yang, light and dark effect that I love. The two colors marry so well. Rum Raisin adds depth with out being too close to black for the perfect level of impact.
1. Fashion by Christian Lacroix
2. Coral Reef 012 by Benjamin Moore.
3. Christian Lacroix Houte Couture
4. Softline Swivel Chair from abc carpet & home
5. Sergio Rossi Suede Pumps
6. Carina Lang, Tree and Cloud 3
7. Agra Fort, photo by BhuddaMountain
8. Photo by Guiliano Bekor