When choosing chandeliers, I’ve lately been drawn to pieces that are not your typical eight, ten, or twelve bulb lighting element. I enjoying finding chandeliers that are composed of different heights or clusters of pendants. Even in a traditional space, a modern nod can lighten up the setting. A chandelier should be playful, like jewelry for the room. I also like the idea of installing a vintage chandelier, something with history. Here are some of my favorite examples of really great chandeliers:
1. Bocci 14 Series: Serves as decorative artwork as well as a light source.
2. Infinity Cluster: This pendant light fixture by John Pomp Studios has 15 hand-blown sculpted glass canopies at different heights. Absolutely beautiful! Plus, the options are endless.
3. Hector Finch: For those who want a traditional feeling but with a slight modern feel.
4. Another project of mine featuring a great, funky chandelier.
5. Lumière Chandelier by Jean de Merry: Always a classic, a zest of brass and something unexpected.
6. This masculine chandelier was perfect for one of my clients.
7. Arctic Pear: One of my all-time favorites!
8. In this dining room, I chose a chandelier to complement the elegance of the space.
9. Julie Neill Designs: A very unique chandelier!
10. This unusual chandelier is perfect for a modern dining room.