The only thing better than receiving a well wrapped gift, is giving a well wrapped gift. Beautiful wrapping shows care and thoughtfulness, whether you are presenting a gift to a cherished loved one or the hostess at a holiday party. I love great wrapping paper and bows. There are so many creative ways to wrap gifts with varying textures, layers, and materials. When wrapping holiday gifts, you don’t need to feel constrained by typical colors and themes. Not everything has to be red and green! Think of less obvious elements that invoke the season and incorporate those into your gift wrapping instead. Creating a uniquely pretty gift is definitely an art form, and certainly one that will be appreciated by your family and friends. Here are some of my favorite paper products and inspirations for wrapping holiday gifts.
1. Eclectic, but cohesive, gift wrap inspiration. Photo by Max Kim-Bee.
2. Peach Berries paper from Kate & Birdie Paper Company.
3. Chalkstock Tags from Paper Source.
4. Vintage Trees paper from Paper Source.
5. Box of Gorgeous Ribbons from Cox & Cox.
6. Chevron paper from Paper Source.
7. Burlap wrap and bow from May Arts.
8. Corner Peach Washi tape from Paper Source.
9. Forest-Found Gift Tags from Anthropologie.
10. Gift wrapping inspiration with natural greenery by Flora Grubb Gardens.
11. Chevron paper from ruffhouseart on Etsy.
12. Good Tidings paper from Anthropologie.