When it comes to interior design, the term “modern” can mean different things to different people. To me, it means using newer, refreshing elements. These items can be mixed with more traditional design for a bit of added flair or an eclectic feel, or can be used on their own. This list of my favorite pieces could be used to create a beautiful space, or individual items could be worked into a room to give it a bit of a modern edge.
3. R Augousti Jewelry Box Embossed In Snake Skin & Stingray
4. Kubik by Michael Reeves. Gorgeous ink color.
6. Landscape II, 2007. Silver leaf, resin, pigment on panel. By Nancy Lorenz.
7. Side Table from Bungalo 5.
8. Lighting from Ralph Pucci International
9. Canyon Coffee Table from RobiCara.
10. Bruno Dining Chair from Studio Van Den Akker.
11. Side table with acrylic top and brass base, from The Apartment by McCollin Bryan.
12. Driftwood Finish Dresser from Assemblage