A console table is a truly versatile piece of furniture. In the entry, it creates visual interest and gives you a place to build a focal point by displaying art or other collections. You can place a console table behind a sofa as a base for lighting or to hold a stack of books, use it as a bar table, a dining room sideboard, a vanity in the bedroom, or even for extra desk space in a home office. With so many different styles and finishes available, there’s a perfect console table for just about any room. Here are some of my favorite examples of great console tables!
1. Orly Console Table: Sleek and modern!
2. Harwood Console: Classic design with a bottom shelf for additional storage or display space.
3. Single Peristyle Table: Great for a smaller space.
4. Stag Table: Love the curved legs!
5. Altar Table: Think about adding an ottoman beneath it.
6. Saltire Console: Weathered oak and concrete top — a great combination!
7. Museum Crate Console: So unique!
8. French Neo-Classical Console Tables: Could they actually get up and walk away?
9. Shanghai Rose Altar Table: Such a nice shape!
10. Regency Side Table: I used this console to create a custom sink basin.
11. Axel Console: A handsome combination of the industrial rivets and gray shagreen.
12. Hera Console Table: Gilt metal legs add glam.